- London Edinburgh London is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- London Edinburgh London may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We will let you know if there are any material changes to ensure that you are happy with them. This policy is effective from 18 June 2023.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information
- contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
- Next of kin information
- demographic information such as age and sex
- other information specific to event administration, such as start and finish times
- What we do with the information we gather?
- We use contact information to send you information and news about your entry to the event.
- We use geodemographic information to better plan the events, for example, better bathroom and dormitory provision
- Event organisation and timekeeping
- We may share this information with any registered volunteer of the organisation to make sure the event runs smoothly.
Online rider tracking and results
- If you ride our event, we will display your name and country of residence on our website, together with the times which you pass through controls.
- You may request that we do not publish this information. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also share this online tracking data with third parties on request.
- Entry to the event is conditional to your acceptance of this condition. Please make sure you are happy with this condition before you enter, as entry fees are non-refundable.
Liaison with national associations
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
- If you have do not wish us to use your personal information, send an email to email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.