- London Edinburgh London is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- London Edinburgh London may change this policy from time to time, in which case we will update this page.
- If there are any material changes, we will let you know so as to ensure you are happy with them.
What information do you collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name – family name and first name.
- Contact information – including email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Next of kin information.
- Demographic information – such as age and sex.
- Other information specific to event administration – such as start and finish times.
What do you do with the information you collect?
- We use contact information to send you information and news about your entry to the event.
- We use geodemographic information to plan the event – for example, to offer better bathroom and dormitory provision.
- We use information to help with event organisation and timekeeping.
- We may share this information with any registered volunteer of the organisation to make sure the event runs smoothly.
What about online rider tracking and results?
- If you ride the event, we will display your name and country of residence on this website, together with the times that you pass through controls.
- You may request that we do not publish this information. To do this, please email email@example.com.
- We will share this online tracking data with third parties on request.
- Entry to the event is conditional upon your acceptance of this condition. Please make sure you are happy with this condition before you enter, as entry fees are not refundable in their entirety or after a certain date.
How do you liaise with national associations?
- We may share your personal details with the national randonneuring association in your country that is recognised by Audax Club Parisien.
How do you ensure my information is secure?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How can I control my personal information?
- If you do not wish us to use your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.