Entries open on 7 January 2022. The entry fee for 2022 will be £350 and includes:
- hot meals (including vegetarian and vegan options always) at every control
- hot and cold soft drinks
- showers and towels
- dormitory beds at most controls (and earplugs!)
- two bag drops
- mechanical support at controls
- finishers’ medal for everyone who makes it back to London
- validation of your ride with Les Randonneurs Mondiaux and Audax UK
If you belong to any of the following groups, you will be able to enter and pay immediately between 7-14 January 2022. We guarantee your place:
- London Edinburgh London 2017 and Windsor Chester Windsor 2019 volunteers
- Audax UK or Audax Ireland members who were members on 12 September 2018, and remain members on 1 January 2022.
- Anyone who has completed an event validated by Les Randonneurs Mondiaux in four out of five calendar years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 (four events in total).
- Anyone who brings a spouse or immediate family relative (parent, child, sibling) to volunteer, both at London and another control, for at least three full days.
Entry by Ballot
For all other riders, entry is by ballot. You will be able to enter the ballot between 7-14 January 2022. We will then invite selected riders to enter, until we have taken 1750 entries. There will be no waiting list after this.
You will be able to pay by Transferwise or bank transfer only. Regrettably we will not accept Paypal for your entry fee.
You will be able to enter as a team. We will provide full details when you enter. Please note that for a team to secure guaranteed entry, every team member must qualify for guaranteed entry.