Enter London Edinburgh London
Entries open 20 January 2017
The entry fee is £319 and includes:
- A fantastic route from London to Edinburgh and back
- Route sheet, GPX and TCX tracks
- Signposting for 25% of the route
- Validation of your ride with Audax UK and Les Randonneurs Mondiaux
- All food, plus hot and cold drinks at controls
- Beds in dormitories and showers
- Two bag drops to selected controls
- Moto crew and rescue service along the route
We are releasing tickets at 18:00 GMT, 23:59 GMT on 20 January and 07:00 GMT on 21 January.
When we have sold all the places on London Edinburgh London 2017, you will be able to join the waiting list if you pay the entry fee. If a rider pulls out, we will transfer their place to the first person in the waiting list. If no place becomes available by 31 May 2017, we will refund your entry fee.
We will not offer a refund if you enter then decide not to take part. There will be no exceptions to this rule. However we may be able to sell you place for you.
Please make sure that you are certain that you want to take part before you enter. This rule also applies to deposits.
If you live outside Europe, please make sure that you are able to travel to the United Kingdom before you enter. We will not refund your place if you are unable to obtain any visa you may require. If you need help in applying for a visa, contact us as soon as possible.