We open for entries to London Edinburgh London 2017 soon, so we thought you’d appreciate some more detail about how to enter.
If you have a guaranteed entry, you should have received an email with details about how to enter. You can enter here on Friday 6 January 2017 from 18:00 GMT. We verify that you’re on the list by using your first name, surname and email, so make sure you enter exactly as it is in the email that we sent you. If you’ve thrown it away, don’t worry because we’ll send it you again before we open.
If you were an Audax UK member on 25 March 2015, and remain a member until 31 December 2016, you can also enter on Friday 6 January 2017 from 18:00 GMT. We verify that you qualify by using your first name, surname, postcode, and Audax UK membership number (with or without the initial letter) so make sure you enter it exactly as it is held by Audax UK.
Whether you have a guaranteed place or are a qualifying Audax UK member, you’ll have until 19 January 2017 at 18:00 GMT to buy your place.
For everybody else, we open for entries on Friday 20 January 2017. We will sell tickets in three batches, at 18:00 GMT, 23:59 GMT, and 07:00 GMT on Saturday 21 January 2017. If we sell out, we’ll set up a waiting list. Full details to follow should we need them.
The entry fee is £319 and includes:
- A fantastic route from London to Edinburgh and back
- Route sheet, GPX and TCX tracks
- Signposting for 25% of the route
- Validation of your ride with Audax UK and Les Randonneurs Mondiaux
- All food, plus hot and cold drinks at controls
- Beds in dormitories and showers
- Two bag drops to selected controls
- Moto crew and rescue service along the route
You can pay by bank transfer and we can accept payments in Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euros*. You can also pay by credit card using Transferwise to make the bank transfer to us in a different currency.
If you’ve any questions, you can write to us and we’ll respond as soon we can.
Look forward to seeing you in London!
* We’ll let you know the Dollar and Euro prices when you enter.